1. IF YOU COULD BUILD A HOUSE ANYWHERE, WHERE WOULD IT BE?
Probably a while south of Denver... in the side of a hill on a Caribbean island. I dunno.. tough choice that I've yet to truly think about.
2. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING?
The uniform... whatever it may be for the year.
3. FAVORITE PHYSICAL FEATURE OF THE OPPOSITE SEX?
The nose... eyes. Lips... I'm a sucker for full lips.
4. WHAT'S THE LAST CD THAT YOU BOUGHT?
CDs? I downloaded some Simon and Garfunkle... some Willie Nelson and Sting too yesterday.
5. WHERE'S YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO BE?
In my mind.
6. WHERE'S YOUR LEAST FAVORITE PLACE TO BE?
A bar in Dallas
7. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO BE MASSAGED?
8. WHAT'S MOST IMPORTANT, STRONG IN MIND OR STRONG IN BODY?
Mind without question.
9. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE IN THE MORNING?
Just before the alarm goes off... sometimes it's up to the ninth run of the snooze alarm but always right before.
10. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE KITCHEN APPLIANCE?
Oven - turn on, set timer, and forget.
11. WHAT MAKES YOU REALLY ANGRY?
People that believe more than they think... almost everything else is manageable.
12. IF YOU COULD PLAY ANY INSTRUMENT, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
I can or have played every instrument I've really wanted to... could? I can't play the drums though... no rhythm. :-)
13. FAVORITE COLOR?
14. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SPORTS CAR OR SUV?
15. DO YOU BELIEVE IN AN AFTERLIFE?
The concept of self based perception is a solely physiological fabrication. An illusion if you will.
The mechanics of the Universe are such that ego, as in separation of self, is simply not possible without the chemistry coupled with, again perceived, senses. Although it may sound horrible to claim that my sense of self ends with the death of my body, I personally feel that by far it is more beautiful when I take into account how, molecularly speaking of course, I am recycled infinitely.
An end to self to external perception is even more beautiful really when you consider how western civilization has bastardized symbolism and represented it as literal... I mean, do I want to live forever in a place that's perfect? Fuck that... it would get old and pointless a few eons into it. Do I want to burn eternally for my sins? BAH! Like the engineer of the universe gives a shit about what I do while it's entirely occupied with it's tasks of maintaining spacial relationships, laws of probability, and regulating gravity. So anyway... those are my thoughts in brief.
To better sum it up, our time is precious.
16. FAVORITE CHILDREN'S BOOK?
17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON?
18. WHAT'S YOUR LEAST FAVORITE HOUSEHOLD CHORE?
Cleaning the dribbled piss off of the bottom of the commode. Someone has to do it.
19. IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE SUPER POWER, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Funny Answer: Russia.
Serious Answer: Trust.
20. IF YOU HAVE A TATTOO, WHAT IS IT?
I have one tattoo... not on me though. I designed it but it's on someone else.
21. CAN YOU JUGGLE?
It appears as so.
22. THE ONE PERSON FROM YOUR PAST YOU WISH YOU COULD GO BACK AND TALK TO.
23. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE DAY?
24. WHAT'S IN THE TRUNK OF YOUR CAR?
A spare tire, one can of pringles, and a hooker. Just kidding... I threw away the pringles.
25. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SUSHI OR HAMBURGER?
Hamburger by far but I eat sushi way more often.
26. FROM THE PEOPLE YOU WILL EMAIL THIS TO, WHO'S MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
27. WHO'S LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
George W. Bush